In this episode, Stuart chats to Jerome from The Performance Project.
– What’s new since Jerome was last on the podcast.
– What changes the performance project has made in the first 30-60 days of a new client’s journey.
– Why they’ve stepped away from weekly check-ins for most clients who stay past the 60-day mark.
– Why Jerome has had to step away from doing as much coaching and how he has found this.
– How the performance project structures their long-term careers.
– How Jerome thinks about professional development.
– What he’s learnt from visiting other gyms throughout the world.
– His advice to anyone who is thinking about opening a gym.