In this episode, Stuart chats to Neil Donald from the Scottish Institute of Sport.
- What Neil’s role is in Scottish Sport and Strength and Conditioning.
- How your perception shapes your environment.
- Why you’ve got to take ownership of what’s going on in your life.
- The importance of soft skills and how to get better at these.
- How to understand what drives your clients.
- How to look at failure so it doesn’t make you feel like a failure.
- How Neil balances work and life to ensure he’s as productive as possible.
- Recommended books & ways Neil finds is best for improving.
Neil’s Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org