In this episode, Stuart welcomes on Nick Winkelman from the IRFU.
– How Nick has found the process of writing his book
– What he’s learnt that has surprised him since starting to write the book
– How we can use what Nick has learnt about attention to teach our clients better.
– How to create effective analogies.
– How he’s got his understanding of coaching science to where it is now.
– How he’s combatted becoming overwhelmed by how much there is to learn when you’re starting out.
– How he manages distraction.
– Recommended books & courses.
– What’s exciting him about the fitness industry right now.
– What 1-3 skillsets does he think personal trainers should work on.