LTB MEMBERS: See Pinned post in Facebook group for code to download for free
Aimed at newly qualified personal trainers this amazing resource covers everything you need to get in place and consider as a new trainer and including templates and examples.
The purpose of this guide is to get you up and running as quickly as possible. There are more in depth resources available if you want more information on the whys behind the actions or want to explore a particular area in more depth. Please note:
- The guide is aimed at somebody building up from nothing.
- The documents included are examples only and should be amended to your business and requirements.
- You are responsible for ensuring your business is compliant with all applicable laws and regulations, the information provided is intended to highlight areas you might want to consider and should not be viewed as legal or financial advice.
- Section One: Business
- Section Two: Lead Generation
- Section Three: Client Interactions & Support
- Section Four: Screening & Programming
- Section Five: Nutrition
- Section Six: Other Factors
- Section Seven: A Final Note on Confidence & Mindset
- Section Eight: Next Steps
- Appendix One: Example PARQ Template
- Appendix Two: Example Personal Training Client Agreement
- Appendix Three: Example Invoice Template
- Appendix Four: Example Risk Assessment Template
- Appendix Five: Example Privacy Notification
- Appendix Six: Example Finance Spreadsheets
- Appendix Seven: Example Profile Board
- Appendix Eight: Example Flyer / Poster
- Appendix Nine: Example Personal Training Advert
- Appendix Ten: Example Semi Private Training Advert
- Appendix Eleven: Example Group Training Advert
- Appendix Twelve: Game of Leads: Commercial Gym
- Appendix Thirteen: Game of Leads: Mobile / Private Facility
- Appendix Fourteen: Example Communication Templates