Nicola Hobbs is an author and Chartered Psychologist. She has just been hired as our Head of Psychology at Lift the Bar, focussing on how she can best support our member’s mental and emotional wellbeing. She’s going to be running a mental well-being mentorship very soon. If you’re a member, keep an eye out for more details about that!
In this episode, Stuart and Nicola discuss not feeling like you look like a PT (41.21), becoming a more present person, journalling, holding space and how we can all become more informed about the effects trauma can have on our clients.
Find Out More About Nicola:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nicolajanehobbs/?hl=en
- Her new book: http://www.nicolajanehobbs.com/books.html
Find Out More About LTB:
- Website: https://liftthebar.com/
- 14-Day Free Trial: https://liftthebar.thrivecart.com/ltb-membership-49
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liftthebar/?