Should you spend ££££ on a machine to measure your client’s body composition? Will it help you make better decisions for your clients? Can they really measure someone’s body fat?
Stuart welcomes Dr. Eric Helms back on the podcast to find out. Along the way, they also talk about research on the relationship between sedentary time and health. You can also expect to learn exactly whether specific exercises can really target certain regions of muscle, why squats won’t make your hamstrings grow and why you DON’T want early career success.
Exploring Early Career Success and Longevity
The Relationship Between Sedentary Time and Exercise
Exploring the Accuracy of Body Composition Measurements Methods
Regional Hypertrophy in Response to Resistance Training
Exploring the Role of Functional Anatomy in Physique Athlete Training
Find Out More About Eric:
- Ig: https://www.instagram.com/helms3dmj/?hl=en
- 3DMJ: https://3dmusclejourney.com/about/
- MASS: https://www.strongerbyscience.com/mass/#pricing
- Iron Culture Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/nz/podcast/iron-culture/id1452114380?mt=2
Find Out More About LTB:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/liftthebar/
- Website: https://liftthebar.com/
- Free Trial: https://liftthebar.com/free-trial