In this episode, Stuart and previous guest Alex Pearson have a conversation about the newly launched Weight Watchers (WW) app for kids and how to help clients who are overly focussed on the scales. They are going to aim to do a minimum of one of these Q&A type episodes per month so please feel free to send over any questions you have to firstname.lastname@example.org and they’ll get to them next time!
- What role PTs can play in discussing something like the WW app
- The positives of the WW app
- The problems with it
- What parents can do to help their kids with nutrition
- The problem with moralising food into good/bad labels
- How to help a client who is using good/bad food labels
- How to help a client who is overly focussed on scale weight