Stuart welcomes back on Jean-Claude Vacassin from the International Fitness Business Alliance (IFBA) and W10 Gym in London to chat about common issues gym owners face, what to do if you’re struggling as a facility owner and how he thinks about staffing and pricing.
Check out this episode!
- How involved is he in the day-to-day running of W10 nowadays?
- What separates great gyms from average gyms?
- If you’re struggling as a facility owner, where should you start?
- He’s been running the IFBA since 2016, what’s been some of the big things he’s learnt in that time about helping gym owners?
- What he has learnt from visiting many gyms for on-site visits?
- Have you seen many gyms fail? Why do you think happens?
- Does he think it’s harder now as a facility owner?
- When you go to do an on-site audit, what you look for/ typically spot that are some easy fixes?
- How to think about up setting up your pricing?
- How he thinks about staffing.