In today’s show, I welcome back on Krista Scott-Dixon. I’ve had KSD on many times before and she always leaves me with a tonne of things to go away and think about. We get into what exercise/ movement means to her and how it’s become a more integrated aspect of her life, how to help clients improve their relationships with food, why some amount of emotional eating can be a good thing and why doing the really simple things you tell your clients to do, like eating slowly, can be great learning experiences.
Find Out More About Krista:
- [01.53] – What exercise means to her.
- [16.08] – Redefining mindfulness to include body-fulness.
- [23.45] – Why more people are now talking about improving their relationship to food.
- [26.44] – Where can trainers start when clients want to improve their relationship to food.
- [33.41] – How to bring up things you notice within clients that aren’t serving them.
- [35.08] – Why some anxiety can be a good thing.
- [39.23] – The importance of how you show up as a coach.
- [41.38] – Doing the things you tell your clients to do.
- [47.23] – The relationship between health and fitness and other mental/ physical behaviours.