In this episode, we welcome on Brad Dieter from Science Driven Nutrition and Eat to Perform. We cover a whole host of cool topics including:
– What does eat to perform do?
– What has he found through working with so many people?
– How can we go about increasing our client’s energy expenditure?
– Are our clients really busy as are saying they are?
– What has he learnt being on both sides of the coin (practical & research)?
– Is there anything he thinks PT’s could do better when it comes to putting across the research?
– What would he look for in a nutrition coach?
– Some of the myths of a high-fat diet?
– How would he educate a client who believes something like a high-fat diet can cure cancer?