In this episode, I welcome on Michael Keeler from Business for Unicorns and Mark Fisher Fitness.
– Michael’s journey to starting MFF.
– Biggest customer service lessons learnt from working in the Four Seasons Hotel.
– What is good customer service?
– How do you not get frustrated with people in a customer service setting?
– Is the customer always right?
– What can we do better as personal trainers when it comes to customer service?
– How do we not become interrogators with asking too many questions?
– How do we get better at speaking to our potential clients?
– How are they managing 1,000 MFF members? How have they kept things personable?