Semi-private personal training (SPPT) is a model that many trainers get into to advance their careers. It allows you to work with more people, earn more money and not become stuck with the standard 1-1 model that only allows you to do so many hours. But, SPPT isn’t easy and there are many trainers who get into it and decide they don’t like it as they don’t know how to make it work.
In this episode, I speak to 7 trainers from a range of backgrounds who are all running SPPT in some form within their business. Some own facilities, some do it out of other people’s studios and some do it out of commercial gyms.
We go over:
- What SPPT is and why it may make sense to consider doing it.
- The big differences between SPPT and 1-1.
- How to do it in a commercial gym.
- How to create effective programmes for SPPT.
- Whether or not clients should write out their own weights during the session.
- Coaching tips.
- Managing nutrition.
- Booking systems.
- Tips for transitioning into when you’re completely new
- and much, much more!
Learn More About Our Guests